Join us for a glorious Fall weekend in Montreal, Quebec City, and more.
September 26 – 30, 2019
Enjoy art, architecture, wine, and fall foliage in French Canada’s most idyllic of settings. Johan has planned an amazing itinerary with many highlights, including:
- Notre Dame Basilica of Montreal
- The Oratory of St. Joseph
- Montreal’s Museum of Fine Art
- Old Town Montreal
- The convent and museum of the Ursulines
- The Cathedral Basilica of Notre Dame Quebec
- Quebec’s Museum de la Civilization
- The Shrine of Ste. Anne de Beaupré
- Montmorency Falls
- Local wineries, four star hotels, and delicious cuisine.
As usual, space is limited and the deadline for reservations is fast approaching, so please act quickly!
Contact Johan van Parys for more information and additional details. We’re very excited about this unique opportunity and we hope you are, too!